Most of the educational resources being created for Google Workspace users are aimed at teachers and students. My goal is to support non-teaching staff and administrators by re-imagining common school workflows and systems through a Google Workspace lens. By building workflows with teacher friendly tools, administrators can expect greater adoption of change and improved, sustainable efficiencies for a number of common workplace tasks. Check out some of my projects below!
|Curriculum Mapping||Academic Referrals|
|Dismissal Workflows||Conduct Referrals|
|Event Request Forms||PD Requests|
|Field Trip Request Forms||Budgeting|
|Leave Request Forms||Assessment Tracking|
|Time Sheets||Data Studio Dashboard Creation|
- Assessment Tracker with Google Workspace
- DIY Sign-up Manager
- Dismissal Tools for Google Sheets
- Auditing “Shared with Me” Google Drive Files
- Color Code my Google Calendar!
- Let me get that QR Code for you!
- Google Calendar and Webcal Feeds
- Generating Unique PIN numbers in Google Sheets
- Bulk Delete Specific Google Calendar Events
- Google Classroom List View
- Centrally Manage your Google Classrooms from a Google Sheet
- Reimagining Dismissal Workflows with Google Workspace
- Approval Workflow Add-ons for Everything
- Google Forms and Repeating Event Requests
- Curriculum Mapping with Google Workspace
- Digital Badges with Google Forms, Sheets and Data Studio
- Teacher Schedules, Webcal Feeds, Google Calendar and Apps Script