Most of the educational resources being created for Google Workspace users are aimed at teachers and students. My goal is to support non-teaching staff and administrators by re-imagining common school workflows and systems through a Google Workspace lens. By building workflows with teacher friendly tools, administrators can expect greater adoption of change and improved, sustainable efficiencies for a number of common workplace tasks. Check out some of my projects below!
|Managing Internal Class Coverage with Sub Manager|
|Online or In-Person Event Registration|
|Centralized Google Classroom Management|
- Dropdown or Date Picker? What’s time got to do with it?
- When add-ons almost get the job done!
- Employee Portfolios: An Internal Google Workspace Add-on for managing goal setting, observations, reflections and more.
- Sub Manager: An internal Google Workspace Add-on for tracking and managing class coverage within a school
- Looker Studio and Access Control List Tables
- Assessment Tracker with Google Workspace
- Google Workspace Add-on: Sign up Manager
- Dismissal Tools for Google Sheets
- Auditing “Shared with Me” Google Drive Files
- Color Code my Google Calendar!
- Let me get that QR Code for you!
- Google Calendar and Webcal Feeds
- Generating Unique PIN numbers in Google Sheets
- Bulk Delete Specific Google Calendar Events
- Google Classroom List View
- Centrally Manage your Google Classrooms from a Google Sheet
- Reimagining Dismissal Workflows with Google Workspace
- Approval Workflow Add-ons for Everything
- Google Forms and Repeating Event Requests
- Curriculum Mapping with Google Workspace
- Digital Badges with Google Forms, Sheets and Data Studio
- Teacher Schedules, Webcal Feeds, Google Calendar and Apps Script